“T.B.C.” from our upcoming LP, “SPITE” (Available online and in stores in August) @ Treasure Fest
“(A)pathetic” will be featured on our full length, “Spite” Spite will be release in the upcoming months. Here is an acoustic teaser for the song, played by Matt. The song is about growing up with friends and sharing dreams together, only to grow up and see that theirs have faded away.
You don’t put much faith in anything anymore. With a cynic’s smile, you make it through the day. We used to tease the words, “We’re gonna make it out. We’re gonna run away, hearts in hand.” What happened to the dreams you had? Now you want to hate the world. You’re going to blame it on anything. It’s pathetic that you hate yourself.
Enter the Doomsday Year!
2011 has been a fun year for us. Over this past year, we went from being a small-time, “on the side” sort of project to giving serious priority to our endeavors and making an effort to construct this band into a true and constant outlet for Matt, Travis, and I. Thus, we are very excited to enter 2012 with a bunch of shows already lined up, with the likes of The Menzingers and the Ataris!
- 1/13/12 - Charlotte, NC @ The Milestone w/ The Menzingers, the Not Likelys, Homewrecker, Young & Barren [facebook event]
- 1/14/12 - Durham, NC @ Motorco Music Hall w/ B-Side Project, To Hell with Babe Ruth [facebook event]
- 1/15/12 - Richmond, VA @ House Show
- 1/19/12 - Asheville, NC @ Craggy Brewing
- 2/6/12 - Asheville, NC @ The Get Down w/ The Ataris, On the Take, The DiMarcos [facebook event]
- 2/10/12 - Hickory, NC @ Copperbean Coffee w/ Dear Kavalier
And we promise more to come. We’re also almost finished writing for our full-length record, which will see the light of day through the wonderful Bitter Melody Records!
Lastly, Matt has two shows in January with his other musical endeavors (Just Die! & solo, respectively) that you should know about: